Need A Replacement Ballot?

Need A Replacement Ballot?

Contact Clatsop County Elections at (503) 325-8511 to request a replacement ballot if:
  • You make a mistake
  • Your ballot is damaged or spoiled
  • Your ballot is lost
  • Or for any other reason.

    A Replacement Ballot Application Form Must Be Filled Out.

                CLICK HERE FOR FORM

    A replacement ballot will be mailed to you provided the request is received with sufficient time for mailing. Otherwise, you may fill out a form and pick up a replacement ballot in person at the Clatsop County Clerk and Elections Department at 820 Exchange Street, 2nd floor, Astoria.

For more information:
Call 1-(866) ORE-VOTES (se habla Español)
TTY 1-(866) 350-0596

To Help Determine If You Need A Replacement Ballot:

Make sure you have fully completed the oval next to your choices, using a black ballpoint ink pen or pencil.

If you vote for more candidates than allowed, or if you vote both Yes and No on a measure, it is called an overvote.

Your vote will not count for that candidate or measure.

You do not have to vote on all contests.  Those you do vote on will still be counted.

Do not use white out or correction ink or tape on your ballot.