The support staff performs the administrative functions and day-to-day business activities for all divisions in the Sheriff’s Office.
- Edit and enter all reports and complaints into the computer.
- Act as custodian of records.
- Perform background checks.
- Maintain arrest warrants and restraining orders.
- Processes subpoenas, writs, summons and complaints.
- Conducts seizures in foreclosures and sales of real and personal property to satisfy judgments.
- Issue concealed handgun licenses.
- Processes alarm, liquor, machine gun and explosive permits.
- Coordinates prisoner transports and extraditions.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
- Reach us by phone at: (503) 325-8635
- Fax us at: (503) 325-8675
- E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your inquiries to:
Clatsop County Sheriff's Office
PO Box 658
Astoria, OR 97103
We are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.