Visting is on Saturdays and Sundays only.
Inmates are permitted three half-hour visits per weekend.
Visitors must sign up for visits in half-hour increments and advise the deputy the total time they wish to visit at the time of sign-up.
Visitors must sign up at least 20 minutes prior to the visiting session they wish to attend. Visitors who sign up earlier in the day must return to the visiting area 10 minutes prior to their scheduled time slot.
(Must register by 8:40 a.m.)
Session begins: 9 a.m.
Session Ends: 11:30 a.m.
(Must register by 1:40 p.m.)
Session begins: 2 p.m.
Session Ends: 4:30 p.m.
(Must register by 7:40 p.m.)
Session begins: 8 p.m.
Session Ends: 9:30 p.m.
Trustee visiting is subject to the same rules. There are no time limits except when the trustee is working. When working, the trustee may visit for only one half-hour during that session. In addition, the trustee's visit may be bumped to make space for other inmates. There is no trustee visiting during Session 3 on Sundays. Instead, trustee visiting is on Mondays starting at 8 p.m. and ending at 9:30 p.m. Needs to be register by 7:40 pm.
Visiting ProceduresEach inmate receives a form at booking to fill out the name of six people the inmate wishes to visit at the jail. Inmates need to print each person’s name, address and date of birth (if known) and submit the list to jail staff. The inmate may change the people on the visiting list only on the first of the each month. This must be done using a request slip. All visitors are required to sign up 20 minutes prior to the start of each session.
Visting Rules: 1. Visitors are required to show photo identification before a visit.
2. No person younger than 18 may visit.
3. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to visit.
4. Anyone who causes any type of disturbance will not be allowed to visit.
5. No person(s) who have been an inmate of the Clatsop County Jail will be
allowed entrance for the first 60 days of their release.
6. No smoking, eating or drinking is allowed in the visiting area, including in
7. Anyone with a valid restraining order filed with the Courts against any inmate
lodged in this facility will not be allowed to visit. Alleged victims will not
be allowed to visit without a signed Victims Waiver.
8. No photography is allowed in the visiting area.
9. All persons entering the Clatsop County Jail Facility are subject to search of
their person and/or property.
All visiting is subject to the availability of staff and the overall needs of the jail.
Visiting may be stopped or canceled at any time.